Heartsongs & Stories
This is a collection of folk's heartsongs and stories from the
gathering that I grabbed off of the
- Marcus's Bike Trip
- This is different, in that it's from before the gathering. Marcus
rode his bike from Colorado Spring, Colorado to the site in
Oregon. (he rode back with me :-)
- Personal Comments on the Oregon Gathering
- In this story, Boltzman Kaos talks about'instant manifestation'.
- Sing your hart Oregon
- Snow talks about the awesome thunderstorm in late June.
- 1997 Orygun Gathering
- Happy Skel talks about his busy gathering working shuttle.
- B.B.'s thoughts about Oregon '97
- Butterfly Bill writes about all the names he came up with for this
For general information about the Rainbow Family and regional events,
please first look around the web site. You can find most info you'd
want by going back to the top
level and searching again. Good spots to start are the Calendar of regional
Events, or the Hotlines.
If that doesn't work, email our newsgroup at email@example.com
Bugs in this web page can go to me at